July 2021 – 3 = Yellow
There is a reason we think of the lazy, dazey days of summer when we consider July. Summertime when we were children was a time of dreaming and playing outside, pretending all sorts of things and imagining magnificent scenarios. It was a time away from our responsibilities (aka school. Yuck, right?)
This year, July is Yellow, a time of dreaming and imagining the impossible made possible. The cards indicate the first 10 days will be a time of review and evaluation – a time for looking deeper into all things. The second triad indicates a lot of false information may be flowing around, and cautions us to focus on what’s important, what needs to be done and the Vision we hold. The last part of the month is all about coming forward with wisdom, experience and knowledge to shine and accept what is due.
This month is one for envisioning a new future, taking steps to reevaluate the reasons behind what is and moving toward what if. With Yellow we get an awakening of intellect, reason and imagination. This is the color of the brainstorm.
The Attributes of Yellow are:
The Yellow affects the intellect and reason. With Yellow, we can think and acquire a degree of control over ourselves above that available within the energies of Red or Orange. Yellow stimulates the mental faculties. Yellow natives possess a sharp mental discernment that approaches the prophetic in its sensing of impressions. Yellow has a soothing effect on the nervous system and can turn negativity around as it radiates optimism and joy.
Your focus tends to be upon the mind, neglecting the physical body and the more practical aspects to life. You tend to be a dreamer and evader of reality. You often have a problem with recognizing “what is” while pursuing “what if”. Diversity is important to you. Constant change, movement and activity is your element, although in compulsive spurts. Scattered in your energies, you have difficulty concentrating on a task long enough to complete it. The proverbial butterfly, you flit from one thing to another.
You must have your freedom to be. When the creative avenues you want to pursue are blocked, you spend your energies whining, criticizing, and gossiping. Feeling yourself thwarted and stifled, you can exhibit such qualities as deceit, envy, and selfishness and will exercise your creative self to be the center of attention.
When you are in harmony, you glory in learning and “intellectually stimulating conversations”. You possess a glib gift of gab and love to exercise it. At times, however, your impatience can lead to intolerance which can hide your sunny disposition and can bring about stress and self-centeredness. You are also not timid in the sharing of your opinions and need to be careful about taking a dogmatic approach regarding their validity. “I said it, so it must be so.”
You are deeply affectionate and adore being the center of attention. Since one of your favorite pastimes is sharing your well of knowledge, you need to seek a wide circle of friends and admirers to maximize your self-expression and avoid pontification. You love pleasurable pursuits and should do your best to give as much as you receive. What goes around, definitely comes around for you.
Physical indications that you are out of balance in this ray are: ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, heartburn, diabetes, diarrhea, indigestion, anorexia, bulimia, and hepatitis.
Doing a full 27 card spread for the month of June, we get the following:
Yellow 3 Harbinger as Significator gives us:
Yellow is the awakening of our mental faculties. Nascent wisdom. You tend to be a dreamer and avoider of reality and often lose sight of “what is” in pursuit of and focus on “what if”. You can be scattered in your energies, having difficulty concentrating on one task long enough to complete it.
The Harbinger card is one that corresponds to my Shake Your Meaning Maker segment in the Created Life Wheel. A harbinger is a forerunner, someone who clears the way for another. As such, your function is cautionary. You are always the one to sound the alarm when status quo changes, when shifts are coming. Because you have done your homework and researched whatever it is you’re warning others about, you come across as knowledgeable and an expert. Be cautious to avoid arrogance in your presumptions.
First Triad – July 1 – 10
- Blue Child – No holding back in communication – saying what there is to say with childlike honesty.
- Blue Decoy – Communication not clear, misleading
- Red Upportrunity – Sing it loud, sing it strong, now is the time to make a statement
- Indigo FOCUS – Coming from Indigo’s wisdom and insight abilities, this is a card advising a tightening of your attentions, a reminder to pay attention to balance and remember you are not alone in your journey.
- Orange Planifest – This card signifies the end of a cycle and the beginning of the next. Now is the time to create a plan for the future. What do you want? What would delight? What vision can you manifest today?
- Rose Decoy – Your message to humanity is not clear. What is your vision? There’s confusion.
- Rose Oracle – This card shows a desire to get to the bottom of things, to spread the Truth and calm the soul of others in the midst of turbulence. Because you can see beyond physical appearance and evidence, you see the deeper elements and are not distracted by what you see.
- Red Oracle – This card shows a desire to get to the bottom of things. In Red, you tend to bully your way through.
- Indigo Upportunity – The Upportunity card is a search for chances to uplevel your Self. It is seeking opportunities to rise above the herd to stand forth with your Drive and Passion. As Indigo is about seeing the beauty beyond the physical and manifesting that beauty, this card indicates an increase in creativity.
Second Triad – July 11 – 21
- Yellow FOCUS – Combined with Yellow’s wisdom and dreaming abilities, this is a card advising a tightening of your attentions, a reminder to do your homework before going out to play.
- Green FOCUS – Structured methodology for management of options. Strategy, make sure you have a structure for your plans.
- Green Oracle – Time to really look deep into the framework, structures and foundations of what you do and think.
- Blue Seeker – You are in search of wisdom and enlightenment always. And as you search, the depth of what you experience is more than surface deep. Blue 2021 is a conversation in search of participants. It is you, Truth Sayer, who will find them.
- Green Decoy – The Decoy card is a cautionary card. There is the possibility of gossip, misleading conversations and untruths made to seem true. When this card surfaces, it is a time to double check your facts and your intuition, to verify what you think is Truth or double check the facts. Within embellishment can be falsehoods. Stick to the facts of the matter. Keep the status quo for the moment.
- Orange Decoy – There is the possibility of gossip, misleading conversations and untruths made to seem true. Double check your facts and your intuition, to verify what you think is Truth or double check the facts. Within embellishment can be falsehoods. Stick to the facts of the matter.
- Yellow Oracle – Time to look deeply into your visions and dreams. Are they sustainable? Logical? Reasonable?
- Rose Seeker – The Seeker card invokes the image of a journey. You are in search of wisdom and enlightenment always. And as you search, the depth of what you experience is more than surface deep. As you learn and as you wander, your knowledge and wisdom grow as well.
- Red Harbinger – A harbinger is a forerunner, someone who clears the way for another. As such, your function is cautionary. In Red, it’s time to run interference with your strong physicality and clear the road ahead.
Third Triad – July 22 – 31
- Yellow Child – The Child card indicates a willingness to follow or to believe. Getting lost in “what if” and losing sight of “what is”.
- Blue Upportunity – Sing it loud! Sing it strong! Raise your voice to be heard above the rabble.
- Rose Upportunity – You see beyond the physical. Use your vision and uplevel.
- Indigo Emergence – Time to admit who and what you are. Claim your birthright! Step into the Light.
- Violet Upportunity – This is the time to come out from your safe space, your inner sanctum sanctorum and let people know who you are and what you have to offer. Your wisdom and Light will inspire and motivate those within your rainbow to elevate themselves as well.
- Gold Oracle – Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. What have you learned? Time to share that wisdom as a new cycle begins. If you don’t learn from your experiences you’re doomed to repeat them.
- Violet Planifest – Time to make plans to manifest your desires. Plan to manifest and manifest your plan.
- Violet Emergence – You are ready to step forward, out into the light. There’s something you’ve been working on that hasn’t been successful in the past, but you can’t let it go. You still believe in it and have reformed it into something better. You are unfolding, Beloved, and the Universe is waiting
- Orange Emergence – Time to come out into the Light, Beloved. You’ve done what you needed to. It’s been quite the learning experience, but you’re balanced and sure and you’re ready to take that next step you’ve been pondering. You’ll make it. You’re ready.